NISOA Referee Training Camp

Field Training at the NISOA Referee Training Camp

NISOA is now accepting online applications for the 2013 Referee Training Camp in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania from July 7, 2013 through July 11, 2013. Various scholarships and grants are available for applicants as indicated on the application form.

The NISOA Referee Training Camp is a unique, four day residential training program that focuses on improving soccer referees at the interscholastic and intercollegiate levels.

15 Responses to “Now Accepting 2013 NISOA Referee Training Camp Applications”

1. Keturah Colbert says:

I was in the process of completing the application to attend the July 2013 camp and completed the essay but I’m unsure if the submission went through.
    Please advise.
    Thanks

• admin says:

Referee Training Camp applicants will receive an email notification when a complete application is submitted and accepted. Our records indicate your application was not received.

2. PETER says:

WENT TO REGISTER FOR CAMP TODAY WHICH NOW SHOWS FULL
    IS THERE A WAIT LIST

• John Van de Vaarst John Van de Vaarst says:

I am forwarding your information to the Camp Director to place it on the waiting list.

• James Cook says:

John, I am inquiring if there is a waiting list for the Training Camp this July. I am a firefighter/paramedic and have wanted to attend for a couple years and haven’t been able to get the time off work. I now was able to get the time off and find the camp full. I can’t win for losing. ๐Ÿ™‚ Anyway, if you can let me know I would appreciate it. Thank You very much.

Jim Cook

3. Scott says:

Any chance of being placed on the waiting list? They should really open it up to more people if there is such high demand or figure a way to weed people out. Thanks!

4. Emily says:

Hello, I know that your positions are full but I was wondering if you might be able to place me on the waiting list.

5. Matt Buteau says:

Do you know when the schedule for the camp will be sent out?