NISOA is currently seeking interested members for the position of Assistant Director of Communications.
Duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Developing, preparing and posting content (articles, interviews, items of general interest for soccer referees) for the NISOA website.
- Managing and improving NISOA social media presence.
- Researching alternative communication methods (mailing list management, etc.) and software for potential implementation.
- NISOA member in good standing.
- General familiarity with WordPress content management system.
- Compensation: None.
- Expenses paid per NISOA policy.
- Reports to the NISOA Webmaster, John Puglisi.
Please fill in all fields!