The 2011-2012 election results were announced at the Annual General Membership Meeting in Bethlehem, PA. The following are the officers and regional representatives that will serve beginning January 1, 2011:
- President, Manuel Ortiz, Jr. (Garland, TX).
- Vice President, Todd Abraham (Glencoe, IL).
- Secretary, George Wescott (Mantua, NJ).
- Past President, Joseph Miller (Meriden, CT).
- Region I – Jim Triplett (Oxford, MA).
- Region II – John Puglisi (New Rochelle, NY).
- Region III – George Wescott (Mantua, NJ).
- Region IV – Dan Lukash (Rockville, MD).
- Region V – Robert Fischer (Norfolk, VA).
- Region VI – Pierce Richardson (Covington, GA).
- Region VII – John Kipp (Brunswick Hills, OH).
- Region VIII – Greg Cole (Crystal Lake, IL).
- Region IX – Gary Huber (Weldon Spring, MO).
- Region X – Grier Cooper (Phoenix, AZ).
- Region XI – Chris Barnes (Lynnwood, WA).
In addition, the following individuals will remain in appointed positions and serve as part of the Executive Board:
- Executive Director – C. Cliff McCrath (Seattle, WA).
- Director of Operations – John Van de Vaarst (Cape May, NJ).
- Associate Director (Membership) – Thomas Richardson (Kernersville, NC).
- Director of Instruction – Todd Abraham (Glencoe, IL).
- Director of Assessment – Gary Huber (Weldon Spring, MO).
- Director of the National Referee Program – George Noujaim (Upland, CA).
- Director of Assigning – Dan Keohane (San Mateo, CA).
- National Rules Interpreter – Kenneth Andres, Jr. (Haddonfield, NJ).
- Interscholastic Representative – Joe Manjone (Columbia, SC).