Moving forward with our mission and vision to serve the collegiate game, the NISOA National Referee Academy certification, and recertification has taken a monumental step forward to serve our customers. We are looking at multiple sites in the country to minimize travel, and expenses to participating referees, and instructors. The program will consist of a one day yearly program aimed at the qualified referees according to policy. Qualified referees will earn a national “current year badge” at the conclusion of the session when all the requirements listed in the National policy are met. I am looking forward to your participation.
George Noujaim, Director
NISOA National Referee Academy Program
2012 National Referee Academy Program Highlights
- One day clinics located throughout the country between June 2, 2012 and August 5, 2012 at central locations
- Clinic Fee reduced to $50
- Applicant Fee $75;
- Program Renewal Fee-$40.
- Assessments reduced to 1 as a Referee, and 1 as an AR, annually
- Online testing & registration
- PPT test prior to clinic if possible
- Deleted Candidate status
- Instruction aimed at National Referees primarily thru video clips