This is an update on the progress being made for the 2012 National Assessor Academies:
- Regional and National assessors are required to recertify once every two years. If you choose not to recertify in 2012, then you must recertify in 2013 or lose your opportunity to continue as a NISOA assessor.
- Registration is now open. Registration is done online this year and you must have a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover) to register for one of the academies. Registration fee of $50.00.
- Registration is for invited, returning National Assessors and Regional Assessors.
- Academy locations and dates have been confirmed.
- Registration is from April 9, 2012 until May 15, 2012. After that date, a $30 late fee will be included in the registration fee and will be so noted on the payment step of the registration process. NOTE: Those registering for the clinic on 5/5/2012 must be registered before April 27, 2012.
- To access the registration process you must (1) login into the ArbiterSports.com web-site. Once you have signed in, you should be able to select the (2) NISOA Central Hub as one of your selection options. Click on that link and it will take you to the NISOA Central Hub and the registration links. Assessors will use the (3) Assessor Registration only! A National Referee that is a Regional or National Assessor does not have to register as an assessor.