Voting closed this month for the NISOA General Election for the 2019-2020 term. Chapter contacts for each chapter eligible to vote received a ballot. Votes are weighted in accordance with NISOA By Laws based on number of members in good standing.
This election featured four, highly qualified and capable members for the position of secretary. Vice President was also contested between two extremely impressive candidates. The results were very close with 80 of the 87 eligible chapters voting.
The results of the election are:
- President: Gary Huber (Weldon Spring, MO)
- Vice President: Marc Lawrence (Commerce TWP, MI)
- Secretary: Ben Trevino (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Region I Representative: Jim Triplett (Oxford, MA)
- Region II Representative: Jim Miller (Binghamton, NY)
- Region III Representative: Dave Steiner (Northhampton, PA)
- Region IV Representative: Patrick Doering (W. Homestead, PA)
- Region V Representative: Owen Waltman (Chesterfield, VA)
- Region VI Representative: Cliff Clement (Jacksonville, NC)
- Region VII Representative: Brian Miller (Cleveland, OH)
- Region VIII Representative: Kelly Witt (Elkhorn, NE)
- Region IX Representative: Diana Esquivel (San Antonio, TX)
- Region X Representative: Joe Rivetti (Granada Hills, CA)
- Region XI Representative: Steve Brooks (Battleground, WA)
These members will begin their term on January 1, 2019. Congratulations to all.