- College Soccer Hydration Break FAQs College Soccer Rules Affected By Hydration Breaks
- East Coast Conference Selects NISOA as their Official Technical Training Partner NISOA Expands College Conference Partnerships
- NISOA Partnership With ECSR Improving College Soccer Officiating
- Terry Vaughn NISOA Referee of the Week Recognizing High Performing NISOA Members
- NISOA Online Learning Online Learning Portal for NISOA Members
- Join NISOA Membership Requirements
- Follow Us via email, RSS, Twitter and more!
The National Intercollegiate Soccer Officials Association (NISOA) is an organization of more than 5,000 soccer officials which trains, certifies and provides qualified soccer referees for the college soccer community throughout the country. The mission of NISOA is to assist in the development of soccer as a major sport in the United States and to improve the quality of officiating at the college and high school levels.
Our goals are:
- To promote and maintain the highest degree of soccer officiating by following a standard set of mechanics, a uniform interpretation, and a consistent administration of the rules of soccer as set forth on the collegiate and high school levels.
- To have available at all times an adequate number of thoroughly trained and capable officials.
- To cooperate with organizations and institutions officially related to the game of soccer in furthering its interests and details.
- To assign only members of this association who are properly certified, trained and registered as a NISOA member.